Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and paid med mal are being offered.
- Clinic uses Centricity EMR.
- DEA (active/no restrictions).
- Immediate Clinic Urgent Care - North Kitsap is seeking a physician for a part-time position.
- Whether you just want part time or are looking to augment your income, we welcome you.
- Board certified in EM or FM.
- BLS (current or willing to obtain).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Has x-ray and lab on-site.
- WA license (active/good standing).
- Clinic is set up as a dual track clinic - one side is FM, the other UC.
- Schedule is done 2-3 months in advance.
- Terrific support team in place and a seasoned Clinic Manager.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 8 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions