Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked,.
- Training (Acls, BLS, Cprs and VA Mandatory): Contractor shall meet all VA educational.
- Physician (s) registered or certified by national/medical associations shall continue to meet the.
- Treatment and/or services performed.
- Failure to provide shall result in loss of privileges for contract physician(s).
- Standard Personnel Testing (PPD, etc.
- And training experiences including any gaps in educational history for all contract physician(s) and.
- If a contract physician(s) is not credentialed and privileged or has credentials/privileges.
- One physician arriving at 7 am, an additional physician arriving at 10 am and working at a mimimun 10.
- Voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be.
- Online training should take approximately three hours.
- Considered for the purposes of this contract.
- COR and Contracting Officer.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice, and be currently certified in Basic Life Support.
- Contractor shall provide documents upon request of the CO/COR to verify current.
- That proposed physician(s) possesses the requisite credentials enabling the granting of privileges.
- Current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VA COR on an annual basis for each.
- Require a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration, contract providers must have a.
- Center during hours of responsibility, which will be established, and may be revised, as deemed.
- Of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Board Certification - All contract physician(s) shall be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency.
- The contract physician (s) as required by the VA.
- Hours for this solicitation will be 7 am (0700) to 7 pm (1900) seven (7) days a week.
- Suspended or revoked, the Contractor shall furnish an acceptable substitute without any.
- Technical Proficiency - Contract physician(s) shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to.
- Monthly about any obstacles to meeting this performance measure.
- The Contractor is responsible to ensure.
- Shall be full and unrestricted licenses.
- Appropriate for patient care by the Chief of Staff.
- And regulations (referenced herein) that govern medical staff behavior.
- Contractor shall acknowledge receipt in.
- Provide services under the contract.
- License - Contract physician(s) assigned by the Contractor to perform the services covered by this.
- Documentation verifying.
- If this locums location doesn't fit your needs.
- Contract shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)/ Certified Education Unit (CEU).
- Contractor shall report CME hours to the.
- Contract Physicians shall be available and present in the Mann-Grandstaff Vamc Urgent Care.
- VA Business Hours: Our Urgent Care Center is open 12 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Contractor shall provide verifiable evidence of all educational.
- Required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times.
- Contract physician (s) shall be responsible for abiding by the Facility's Medical Staff By-Laws, rules,.
- Services shall be provided by any contract physician(s) prior to obtaining approval by the MannGrandstaff.
- Behavior and Privacy (Hipaa).
- Manner in accordance with VA Rules and Regulations.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Vamc Professional Standards Board, Medical Executive Board and Medical Center.
- Provisions of VHA Handbook 1100 referenced above.
- Patients must be seen by a contract physician (s) on-site at Mann-Grandstaff Vamc in a timely.
- And ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care,.
- Medical license and be individually registered with the DEA in the state where they will.
- Tests shall be current within the past year.
- This training includes, but is not limited to Rules of.
- All training must be completed by.
- Credentialing and Privileging -Credentialing and privileging is to be done in accordance with the.
- Minimum standards for CME to remain current.
- BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or its equivalency All continuing education courses.
- Shall provide the COR copies of current CMEs as required or requested by the Vamc.
- Hours OF Operation.
- Fulfill the government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write.
- Physicians within five (5) calendar days after contract award and prior to the first duty shift to the.
- Special Note: For procurements that.
- Hours until 8pm, or until the last patient has been discharged from the Urgent Care Center.
- English fluently.
- Work Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm.
- All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract.
- These documents are required for both privileging and re-privileging.
- Contract physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted.
- Credentials office for tracking.
- Additional cost to the government.
- Year of contract performance.
- Contractor shall provide proof of the following tests for.
- Contractor shall notify the COR at least.
- Contractor Orientation Handbook will be distributed.
- Requirements and mandatory course requirements defined herein.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine locum tenen positions