Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Skagit Regional Clinics in Mt.
- Holiday pay.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Membership in a robust Patient Safety Organization.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with experience in a leadership role in a medium-sized ED with moderate to high acuity.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Vernon, Washington.
- Access to thousands of CME hours.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This newer facility has an annual census of 28,000 and is a Level III Trauma Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago