Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with experience in a leadership role in a medium-sized ED with moderate to high acuity.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Holiday pay.
- This newer facility has an annual census of 28,000 and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Membership in a robust Patient Safety Organization.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Vernon, Washington.
- Access to thousands of CME hours.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Skagit Regional Clinics in Mt.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions