Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Enumclaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- Great health benefits available.
- Robust patient safety program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, Washington.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine. Don't pass up a great opportunity to join our team!
- Rainier National Park.
- Enumclaw is located in western Washington State, approximately 45 miles southeast of Seattle and is the "Gateway" to the north entrances of Mt.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy small town life within 1 hour of any activity imaginable: beaches, metropolitan destinations, hiking, professional sports, skiing and more!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions