Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Enumclaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enumclaw is located in western Washington State, approximately 45 miles southeast of Seattle and is the "Gateway" to the north entrances of Mt.
- Rainier National Park.
- Robust patient safety program.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, Washington.
- Enjoy small town life within 1 hour of any activity imaginable: beaches, metropolitan destinations, hiking, professional sports, skiing and more!
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great health benefits available.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine. Don't pass up a great opportunity to join our team!
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago