Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Friendly team, low turnover, growing volumes.
- Region's tertiary referral center with own air medical transport program.
- Generous compensation package & loan repayment.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to practice in a state-of-the-art Emergency & Level II Trauma Center.
- Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home.
- Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities.
- 300 days of sunshine!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- 36-bed ED, certified Chest Pain & Stroke Centers.
- America's Best Town of 2016 - Outside Magazine.
- Integrated, multi-specialty health system.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago