Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Integrated, multi-specialty health system.
- Region's tertiary referral center with own air medical transport program.
- Generous compensation package & loan repayment.
- 300 days of sunshine!
- Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities.
- Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to practice in a state-of-the-art Emergency & Level II Trauma Center.
- Friendly team, low turnover, growing volumes.
- 36-bed ED, certified Chest Pain & Stroke Centers.
- America's Best Town of 2016 - Outside Magazine.
- Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions