Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD Shifts: 9 hours (6a-3p,12p-9p, 3p-12a, 9p-6a).
- Single coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
- Clean background/malpractice history.
- Trauma level 4.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Prefer OR license.
- Patient Volume: 20,000 annual visits Lev IV.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- 19,000 Annual Volume.
- Length Of Assignment: July and August potentially full time.
- Hospital privileging timeline?
- 10 shifts in July, 5 shifts in august - flexible on dates and times.
- Location: Western Oregon.
- Fairly local to Lebanon to reduce Travel.
- 60-90 Days.
- Facility Type: Critical Access facility.
- BC or BE if new grad.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.