Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, located in Medford, Oregon, is a 378-bed state-of-the-art regional referral hospital with a level II trauma center.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Instructor certification by the American Health Association required.
- Atls or Acls, or education equivalent to that required by the Oregon State Trauma System required.
- The hospital team delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, orthopedic services, cancer care, diabetes care, as well as a comprehensive range of key services including urology, neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, the region's only neonatal intensive care unit, home care and hospice services and the only hospital-based sleep center in Southern Oregon.
- Must attend specialty education when requested.
- Competitive hourly rate of $ certified)/$ eligible).
- In this role you will work with a team of highly qualified Emergency Medicine professionals to provide excellent healthcare to the community of Medford and the surrounding areas.
- Education: Licensed physician and graduate of approved medical school.
- Night shift differential of $100/hour.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Medford, OR.
- Generous vacation time accrual plan.
- Annual CME allowance of $4,500.
- OUR Core Values: Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork.
- License / Certification: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners (Osbme).
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine is required.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity at Asante Health System in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
- Our Emergency Department sees about 50,000 people per year, with 3 shift lengths: 9 hours, 8 hours and 6 hours.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago