Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls or Acls, or education equivalent to that required by the Oregon State Trauma System required.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity at Asante Health System in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, located in Medford, Oregon, is a 378-bed state-of-the-art regional referral hospital with a level II trauma center.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- Our Emergency Department sees about 50,000 people per year, with 3 shift lengths: 9 hours, 8 hours and 6 hours.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Medford, OR.
- License / Certification: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners (Osbme).
- Must attend specialty education when requested.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Instructor certification by the American Health Association required.
- Generous vacation time accrual plan.
- Education: Licensed physician and graduate of approved medical school.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine is required.
- Night shift differential of $100/hour.
- OUR Core Values: Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork.
- In this role you will work with a team of highly qualified Emergency Medicine professionals to provide excellent healthcare to the community of Medford and the surrounding areas.
- The hospital team delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, orthopedic services, cancer care, diabetes care, as well as a comprehensive range of key services including urology, neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, the region's only neonatal intensive care unit, home care and hospice services and the only hospital-based sleep center in Southern Oregon.
- Annual CME allowance of $4,500.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required.
- Competitive hourly rate of $ certified)/$ eligible).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions