Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In this role you will work with a team of highly qualified Emergency Medicine professionals to provide excellent healthcare to the community of Ashland and the surrounding areas.
- Asante is dedicated to our mission of providing quality healthcare services, in a compassionate manner, valued by the communities we serve.
- OUR Core Values: Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork.
- Asante Health System serves more than 600,000 residents throughout 9 counties in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Instructor certification by the American Health Association required.
- Outpatient services include internal medicine, home health and hospice care, wound care, and hyperbaric medicine.
- Founded in 1907, the hospital has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of the community and the changing demands of healthcare.
- Generous vacation time accrual plan.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor.
- You can see our many other quality awards and accolades on.
- A place where our clinicians enjoy a high degree of autonomy with the support of a responsive, physician-led administration.
- Night shift differential of $50/hour.
- Must attend specialty education when requested.
- Atls or Acls, or education equivalent to that required by the Oregon State Trauma System required.
- Annual CME allowance of $5,000.
- Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
- One thing that has remained constant, however, is our commitment to our mission of improving the health of our patients and of the community we serve.
- Competitive hourly rate of $ certified)/$ eligible).
- Our Emergency Department sees about 10,000 people per year, with single physician coverage, 12 hours shifts, and 9 hours of advanced practice provider coverage daily.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes.
- Asante consists of three hospitals and a medical group which include: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (Arrmc) in Medford, Oregon, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center (Atrmc) in Grants Pass, Oregon and Asante Ashland Community Hospital (Aach) in Ashland, Oregon, and Asante Physician Partners (APP), physician medical group at Asante.
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital, located in Ashland, Oregon, is a 49-bed community hospital that features a birthing center, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, a laboratory, respiratory testing and surgery.
- License / Certification: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners (Osbme).
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine is required.
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation.
- Asante is one of the few independent, locally owned, not-for-profit hospital systems nationwide functioning in a financially viable and solvent manner.
- Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity at Asante Health System in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required.
- All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality - the top rating given.
- Education: Licensed physician and graduate of approved medical school.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions