Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine is required.
- You can see our many other quality awards and accolades on.
- Asante consists of three hospitals and a medical group which include: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (Arrmc) in Medford, Oregon, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center (Atrmc) in Grants Pass, Oregon and Asante Ashland Community Hospital (Aach) in Ashland, Oregon, and Asante Physician Partners (APP), physician medical group at Asante.
- Outpatient services include internal medicine, home health and hospice care, wound care, and hyperbaric medicine.
- Atls or Acls, or education equivalent to that required by the Oregon State Trauma System required.
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation.
- OUR Core Values: Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork.
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital, located in Ashland, Oregon, is a 49-bed community hospital that features a birthing center, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, a laboratory, respiratory testing and surgery.
- All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality - the top rating given.
- Generous vacation time accrual plan.
- License / Certification: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners (Osbme).
- Asante Health System serves more than 600,000 residents throughout 9 counties in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- Competitive hourly rate of $ certified)/$ eligible).
- Annual CME allowance of $5,000.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity at Asante Health System in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Instructor certification by the American Health Association required.
- Asante is dedicated to our mission of providing quality healthcare services, in a compassionate manner, valued by the communities we serve.
- A place where our clinicians enjoy a high degree of autonomy with the support of a responsive, physician-led administration.
- Founded in 1907, the hospital has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of the community and the changing demands of healthcare.
- Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- Night shift differential of $50/hour.
- We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes.
- Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
- In fact, Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor.
- One thing that has remained constant, however, is our commitment to our mission of improving the health of our patients and of the community we serve.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Education: Licensed physician and graduate of approved medical school.
- Must attend specialty education when requested.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required.
- In this role you will work with a team of highly qualified Emergency Medicine professionals to provide excellent healthcare to the community of Ashland and the surrounding areas.
- Our Emergency Department sees about 10,000 people per year, with single physician coverage, 12 hours shifts, and 9 hours of advanced practice provider coverage daily.
- Asante is one of the few independent, locally owned, not-for-profit hospital systems nationwide functioning in a financially viable and solvent manner.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago