Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omak) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living.
- All this with cost of living running 46% less than Seattle and a third less than denver.
- Annual volume is averages around 9000.
- Mid Valley Hospital is a 25-bed facility located in the commercial center for the Okanogan Valley in Northern Washington.
- Trail rides and rodeos.
- Okanogan County offers everything outdoor lovers want -- rugged mountain peaks, high adrenaline adventure vacations, rural charm, endless outdoor adventure, wineries, concerts and fine dining!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Omak, WA.
- Downhill skiing.
- Quick credentialing available.
- EMR: Meditech.
- More than 600 miles of trails suitable for snowmobiling.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- NVH's ED is a Level IV Trauma Designated Center with full trauma surgical services.
- Ic ski trails.
- Fishing and boating on the Columbia River, Okanogan River, and Beaner Lake.
- BE/BC in EM.
- 12-hour shifts with blocking available.
- Area Features.
- BE/BC in FM/IM with ER experience or.
- Weekend and night differentials.
- Mountain biking trails.
- 2 Trauma Bays, 1 Triage Room, 6 Exam Rooms.
- For more about this area, check out the Okanogan County.
- Travel is reimbursed.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago