Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baker City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System Guiding Behaviors.
- Lab, X-ray, MRI, CT, ultrasound and pharmacy are available 24/7 on a combination of on-site and on-. Back-up on site specialty services at Saint Alphonsus Baker City include Family Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Rheumatology and Ophthalmology.
- Provide healing and hope, close to home.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baker City, OR.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 60-24 hour shift annually with no on-.
- Acls, Pals and Atls certifications.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City Oregon is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital serving Baker County and the surrounding communities in eastern Oregon.
- The practice utilizes Cerner Powerchart, therefore experience with EMR systems is preferred.
- As a Catholic Health Care Services provider, Saint Alphonsus has a cultural expectation that all providers deliver care in accordance with the Usccb Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- An excellent compensation and benefits package is available.
- S aint Alphonsus Health System Values, Mission and Vision.
- Help our communities grow and thrive.
- Be a trusted partner for life.
- Saint Alphonsus greatly values the input and leadership of our providers and encourages each provider to actively participate in department meetings, Samg Leadership Council and in matters of practice/service line development.
- We at Sahs serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- As continuous learners, we also encourage and promote ongoing continuing medical education (CME) activities for our providers and will financially support your CME endeavors.
- The team is recruiting an experienced Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine physician to practice in the Emergency Department, which is a Level IV Trauma Designation in the State of Oregon.
- The provider must also satisfy other applicable clinical experience qualifications as set forth by the Samc-Baker City Medical Staff Emergency Medicine credentialing and delineation of privileges.
- Deliver value in everything we do.
- Requirements include an MD or DO degree, Board Certification or Board Eligibility Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine and a current, unrestricted full medical license in Oregon.
- The Emergency Department has approximately 7,400 visits to the Emergency Department annually and the Emergency Room Physician will typically se an average 20 patients per day.
- The well-qualified candidate will commit to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care in the Emergency Department and support the regional needs of the Oregon Trauma System and the Saint Alphonsus Trauma Network.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Emergency Medicine physician to be part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City.
- Additionally, as part of our shared vision to become a trusted health partner for life, we strive to continuously increase patient satisfaction and loyalty.
- The provider must be eligible to obtain valid controlled substance registration with Oregon Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City (Samc - Baker City) has an excellent opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to join a practice within a Critical Access Hospital located in Baker City, Oregon.
- We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago