Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ephrata is the gateway to the Columbia Basin area.
- Services include Physical Therapy - Occupational Therapy - Speech/Language Pathology - Acute Care/Swing Bed - Rehabilitation Diagnostics - Long-Term Care - Assisted Living - Family Medicine Clinic - Radiology - 24-Hour Emergency Room Mammography/CT/MRI/Ultrasound.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Physician Requirements.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The quiet town offers many activities for families such as a Splash Zone, Summer festivals, mountain bike racing and fishing.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- There is a tremendous amount of fun and exciting activities going on at all times in the Basin area.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Quality care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Close to home.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Emergency Department features.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With the completion of the new wing in September 2013, patients have more privacy and comfort with 25 brand-new single-occupancy rooms.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Dedicated to providing quality care and services, Columbia Basin Hospital puts its resources where it matters most.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for Opportunities in Ephrata, WA.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 4,500 Annual ER volume.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Columbia Basin Hospital is designed to meet the healthcare needs of the people in their community.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Columbia Basin also has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Department featuring a full Occupational Therapy kitchen and therapy pool.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Physician Benefits.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services