Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
- Outpatient care only.
- Located in a brand new clinic space, Stewart Meadows Medical Plaza, this moderate to high-level acuity and busy urgent care boasts an onsite lab, X-ray, CT and ultrasound.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join a dedicated staff at Providence Medical Group- Medford Medical Clinic's Urgent Care.
- Full-time position.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the warm and welcoming community of Medford.
- Medford, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician for an Urgent Care opportunity.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- No night.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago