Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20,000 visits annually.
- Board certified/Board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 9 hour shifts.
- 14 shifts per month.
- Samaritan Health Services is seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our teams in Lincoln City and Lebanon, Oregon.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- 10,000 visits annually.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- Work with 5 excellent emergency medicine trained physicians.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Hospital employed.
- Work with 9 excellent emergency medicine trained physicians.
- 12 shifts per month.
- Samaritan Health Services (OR), a non-profit integrated health care delivery system has an opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Job Specifics.
- Recently renovated ER.
- 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago