Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Polson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED averages between 17-22 patients in a 24 hour period, or approximately 8,000 visits per year.
- Full-time position with 160 scheduled shifts per year.
- Family Medicine boarded physicians will be considered with at least two years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Come to Polson and enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of Montana's Big Sky Country.
- Polson, Montana - Seeking a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician to work in the ED at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, a level 5 trauma center and critical access hospital.
- Four 12-hour shifts on, followed by four days off.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Two years of Emergency Medicine experience preferred, but new grads are welcome.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Polson, MT.
- 24 hour Hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago