Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED averages 8,000 patient visits per year and has 5 beds, including 2 trauma bays, a mental health room and 5 back up beds, if needed.
- Full-time position with 10-12 scheduled shifts per month.
- Two years of Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Montana.
- On-site imaging (CT, ultrasound and X-ray) and 24 hour lab.
- 12-hour shifts are from 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Ronan, Montana - Seeking an experienced, board-certified Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to work in the Emergency Department at St. Luke Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital with trauma designation and telestroke services.
- Come to Ronan and enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of Montana's Big Sky Country.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago