Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Northeast Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maternity leave coverage.
- Flexible on shift dates.
- 19K annual volume.
- 6a-3p, 12p-9p, 3p-12a, 9p-6a.
- Emergency Medicine locums job opportunity in the beautiful state of Oregon.
- Late April start ongoing.
- Prefer Oregon license.
- BC or BE if new grad with clean history.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- 12 shifts per month.
- 9-hour shifts.
- No IM/FP candidates, but grandfathered Abem accepted.
- EMR: Epic.
- Level 4 trauma.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.