Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area is known for its whitewater rafting, riverboating, hiking, running, skiing biking and much more.
- They have about 34,500 annual ER visits, 7,300 annual inpt admissions, and 800 annual deliveries.
- Mild climate, annual rainfall is 36 inches and, snowfall 3 inches.
- They have an affiliation with Ohsu and have about 8 students annually.
- There are a multitude of wonderful recreational opportunities for your entire family.
- The best known features of the region are: Southern Oregon University, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- The hospital is a part of a not-for-profit healthcare system that consists of two hospitals.
- Work 9 hour shifts with an hour of overlap, 15-18 shifts per month.
- Competitive base compensation, Quality Bonus Incentive available, $25,000 Sign-on bonus, Retention bonus, $15,000 relocation, paid time off: 6 weeks per year (vacation, sick leave, holiday and required CME).
- Excellent weather, a lovely community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational opportunities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life are some of the benefits of this position.
- Southern Oregon offers a temperate four-season climate, and a lot of attraction for someone who appreciates the outdoors.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Eugene, OR.
- BC hourly rate of $164, Annual bonus of up to 16% of base pay, $50 hour evening and night shift differentials.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast within hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 55 minutes.
- They have 12 ICU beds and 6 OR suites, outpatient surgery center, 8 Ldrp suites, cancer center, diagnostic cath lab, hospitalist program, vascular lab, CT,MRI, Ultrasound, and bariatric program.
- It services an area of over 100,000.
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise-hike,fish,bike,hunt,white water raft, etc!
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician in a busy state of the art Emergency Department which sees an average of 90+ patients a day.
- Health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- Work with NP/RN teams to provide quality healthcare.
- 5,000 CME Allowance.
- No visas.
- Yearly mean temperature is 65 degrees.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago