Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edmonds) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- The facility is a level IV Trauma Center with a 25-bed ED and annual ED volume of 45,000+.
- Seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians with 2+ years of experience.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Per Diem opportunity available.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- The only inpatient mental health acute care facility in Snohomish County.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- With Seattle just minutes away, you're just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more.
- Current state license a plus.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views.
- An excellent place to raise a family - easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods.
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital - Edmonds, Washington.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Services include: cath lab, telestroke and on site neurology for TPA cases, closed ICU with 12 hours of on site intensivist coverage, Epic for EMR, and other medical, diagnostic and supportive services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by CEP America