Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily volume is 78 patients and an annual volume of 35,000 patients.
- Team of eight physicians, with double physician coverage offered 9am-1am daily.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician.
- Position is full-time, working 14-16 shifts per month covering 9 hours each.
- Join Providence St. Mary Medical Center and work in a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, including a 17 bed facility, emergency ultrasound with excellent specialist coverage including 24/7 Hospitalist coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits including a hiring bonus, relocation, night shift bonus, and incentive bonus.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in Southeast Washington.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago