Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 70 bed ED built in 2009.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine.
- Open to experienced EM physicians as well as new graduates.
- Start Date: Varies.
- Benefits: Scribes, flexible scheduling, malpractice, 401K, medical, dental, vision, RX, life insurance, CME time off & allowance.
- See approx.
- Have continuously staffed Salem Hospital ED since 1973.
- Currently treating over 100K pts annually.
- Partnership opportunity.
- Not able to support visas.
- Current practice size: 37 physicians, 1 NP, and 4 PAs.
- Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join independent private practice that is physician owned.
- 300 pts/day.
- Hiring APPs as well.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- A work-life balance is valued & promoted.
- E.H.R. - Epic.
- Level II trauma center with comprehensive specialty backup.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago