Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coos Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Slower and more relaxing pace of life.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine medical director.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Admit rate of 14%.
- Great cost of living.
- Current state license a plus.
- Bay Area Hospital - Coos Bay, Oregon.
- Recipient of The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for quality and patient safety.
- Share your voice in local and CEP committees.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Leadership experience a plus.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Level 3 Trauma Center with 127 licensed beds and helipad.
- 25,000+ annual ED volume.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Beautiful place to raise a family with access to many outdoor activities.
- Full time leadership opportunity available.
- Site leadership opportunities: ultrasound, quality, and finance directors.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Key services include: podiatry, neurology, general surgery, Hospitalists, 24/7 MRI CT United States, inpatient and outpatient psychiatry, peds, OB, ENT, urology, optho, ortho, and a cath lab.
- Friendly community.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CEP America