Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full-Time Employed Position with Partnership Track.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- RVU-Based Compensation.
- 46,000 annual ED volume.
- 25,000 annual ED volume.
- Both communities are located in Kitsap County, Washington which is a short ferry ride from Seattle.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- West Sound Emergency Physicians (Wsep) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful Bremerton and Silverdale, Washington.
- Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and Seattle create a picturesque backdrop to the lush, green landscape.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- Excellent Work/Life Balance with a minimum of 1,040 hours needed to be Full-Time.
- 56 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- Residents enjoy a small town atmosphere with all of the amenities that Seattle has to offer.
- Wsep employees provide service to over 70,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments at Harrison Medical Center Bremerton and Harrison Medical Center Silverdale.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bremerton, WA.
- 12 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- The Hood Canal and Puget Sound surround Kitsap County which provides popular waterfront destinations such as Kingston, Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Poulsbo and Gig Harbor.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago