Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Residents enjoy a small town atmosphere with all of the amenities that Seattle has to offer.
- Full-Time Employed Position with Partnership Track.
- 12 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- 25,000 annual ED volume.
- 56 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- The Hood Canal and Puget Sound surround Kitsap County which provides popular waterfront destinations such as Kingston, Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Poulsbo and Gig Harbor.
- RVU-Based Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bremerton, WA.
- West Sound Emergency Physicians (Wsep) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful Bremerton and Silverdale, Washington.
- Both communities are located in Kitsap County, Washington which is a short ferry ride from Seattle.
- Excellent Work/Life Balance with a minimum of 1,040 hours needed to be Full-Time.
- Wsep employees provide service to over 70,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments at Harrison Medical Center Bremerton and Harrison Medical Center Silverdale.
- 46,000 annual ED volume.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and Seattle create a picturesque backdrop to the lush, green landscape.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago