Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- Both communities are located in Kitsap County, Washington which is a short ferry ride from Seattle.
- Excellent Work/Life Balance with a minimum of 1,040 hours needed to be Full-Time.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- RVU-Based Compensation.
- Wsep employees provide service to over 70,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments at Harrison Medical Center Bremerton and Harrison Medical Center Silverdale.
- Residents enjoy a small town atmosphere with all of the amenities that Seattle has to offer.
- The Hood Canal and Puget Sound surround Kitsap County which provides popular waterfront destinations such as Kingston, Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Poulsbo and Gig Harbor.
- 46,000 annual ED volume.
- 12 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- 56 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- 25,000 annual ED volume.
- Full-Time Employed Position with Partnership Track.
- West Sound Emergency Physicians (Wsep) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful Bremerton and Silverdale, Washington.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bremerton, WA.
- Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and Seattle create a picturesque backdrop to the lush, green landscape.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Emergency Medicine permanent positions