Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
- We also have several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards.
- Our temperate, four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winters, beautiful springs, and exquisite autumns.
- Who We Are: Asante is a not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system serving 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem).
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more!
- Our Community: Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors!
- Generous vacation time accrual plan.
- Night shift differential of $50 per hour.
- 15,000 relocation assistance.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes.
- Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou Mountains, Southern Oregon is in the "rain shadow" of the mountains and avoids much of the famous Pacific Northwest moisture.
- Asante is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our amazing team in beautiful Ashland, Oregon.
- Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented in our organization dedicated to personalized care and sophisticated technology.
- Popular features of the region include Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon University, and the Rogue River.
- Asante has been named a Top 15 Health System in the nation for 4 years in a row by Truven Health Analytics!
- Rogue Valley International Airport in Medford, Oregon is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.
- 5,000 annual CME allowance.
- Annual performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation.
- Competitive hourly rate of $164 (board certified).
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
- We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.
- Our Climate: Asante is located in picturesque Southern Oregon and is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year!
- Asante Ashland Community hospital is a 49-bed state-of-the-art community hospital serving the patients of Southern Oregon.
- Asante is comprised of 3 hospitals and 32 ambulatory clinics.
- Progressive and visionary, Asante is in the medical forefront.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago