Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perinatal, Nicu, and Adult Flight Teams who work on floors or in ER when not flying.
- Staff heavily involved in remodel planning and layout.
- Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West.
- We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year.
- Based on split flow/tierd medical system.
- Salary and Benefit Info.
- Malpractice +tail.
- State of the art equipment and upgrades.
- Full time = 144 shifts/year.
- Level II trauma center currently under remodel!
- Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Email us today.
- Benefis Health System in Great Falls Montana is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dedicated care team.
- Erica Martin, Provider Recruiter, Benefis Health System.
- Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
- Benefis Health System: This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle.
- Currently have 18 beds, after remodel will have 33 beds.
- 12 million dollar remodel currently in progress.
- Generous relo/sign on bonus.
- While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over aff representing 40 specialties.
- Great team environment.
- Air Ambulance program (fixed wing jet and helicopter) completing 1100 flights/year.
- 30,000-35,000 visits/year.
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana.
- 5% retirement match of salary.
- Strong support staff.
- 10 hours shifts based on generous shift rate.
- CME and licensure stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago