Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (8a-8p, 8p-8a) in a facility that sees just over 8k in annual volume.
- Best of all, your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Washington.
- We have a new opportunity for an emergency medicine physician (FM will also be considered) to practice in beautiful northern Washington.
- Dates start in August and currently run into September.
- This is a single-physician ED with no midlevel support onsite.
- If FM-trained, Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are all required.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago