Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are all required.
- You must have an active Montana license to be considered.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- We have a new opportunity for a board-certified/board-eligible emergency medicine physician (IM or FM will also be considered) to practice in northeastern Montana, about two hours north of Miles City.
- There's more to tell.
- This is a four-day need in September where you'll work four 24-hour shifts in a row at a facility that sees about 5k in annual volume.
- Nurse back-up is available 24 hours a day.
- You'll be expected to round on your own patients.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Montana.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago