Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence St. Mary has a state-of-the-art Emergency Department including a 15 bed facility, emergency ultrasound, averaging 25,000 patient visits per year.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including a hiring bonus, relocation, night shift bonus, and incentive bonus.
- Double physician coverage is offered 1-11pm daily.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Excellent specialist coverage including 24/7 Hospitalist coverage and interventional cardiac cath lab.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Providence St. Mary Medical Center has an immediate opportunity for an excellent Emergency Medicine physician to join our team of eight physicians.
- Average daily visits are 62 with 12 occurring during the night shift.
- Position is full-time, working 12-15 shifts per month covering 8-10 hours each.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago