Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Washington.
- There is no fast track in this ED.
- The facility is a level lll trauma center, the ED staff responds to house codes secondary to emergencies in the ED.
- Nextlocums has been retained by an esteemed facility in Southeastern, WA to secure a best in class Emergency Medicine physician for an ongoing assignment.
- This is a 15 bed ED, and 14 beds in ICU.
- The provider must be BC or BE within 5 years of residency.
- This provider will see about 40 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago