Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seattle) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- The experienced, patient-centered staff at Kaiser Permanente's Capitol Hill Medical Center includes family physicians, pediatricians, specialist, on-site pharmacists, one-on-one clinical support staff and experienced administrative and business staff.
- BE/BC Emergency Medicine trained.
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Must have an unrestricted WA Medical License and Federally Issued DEA.
- Washington Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington.
- Kaiser Permanente, Washington Permanente Medical Group, the Pacific Northwest's premiere multi-specialty group is seeking a (.5-1 FTE) BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to work on our Emergency Services team at the Capitol Hill Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Emergency Medicine, have a full range of clinical skills and an interest in working with an innovative group practice.
- The facility itself is very modern and offers an on-site lab, pharmacy and an urgent care center.
- They all work together to ensure high-quality, coordinated care for Kaiser Permanente patients in the Seattle area.
- All these services at one location working in tandem with Kaiser Permanente's state-of-the-art electronic medical record system allows for on the spot consultation and the ideal coordination of care.
- Flexible shifts and the opportunity to work with a great team, makes this an opportunity worth exploring.
- WE Practice Excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago