Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Enterprise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Room Level 4, ER level 4, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- 24 hours of RN coverage, trauma level 4.
- FP/IM with ED experience, Atls, Acls, and Pals required.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, emergency medicine physicians (locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Brand new beautiful facility in Northern Oregon looking for coverage.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 4 - (ER - Level 4) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.