Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Valley Hospital is proud to partner with the best physicians in the region as well with Ohsu, Portland's premier teaching hospital.
- Dallas is 13 miles west of Salem and 60 miles Southwest of Portland.
- Monthly stipend.
- Physician Leaders Thrive AT Emcare.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Site Medical Director Benefits.
- Located just west of Salem in the beautiful and scenic Willamette Valley, Dallas has immediate access to all Oregon has to offer, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Wine Country.
- The Medical Director's responsibilities include coordinating departmental operations, peer review activities, and serving as the "Emergency Department Medical Director" at the facility.
- As the nation's premier physician-led, quality-driven comprehensive practice management company, we are seeking the best and brightest physician leaders for career opportunities working in hospitals and health systems around the country.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- Scheduling priority.
- The position of Medical Director is created to provide on-site management of the clinical and administrative aspects of the Emergency Department operations at a facility.
- Award winning clinical and administrative support.
- Site Medical Director Leadership Opportunity for Salem Health West Valley located in beautiful Dallas, Oregon.
- West Valley Hospital, part of Salem Health, serves patients across Polk County as the only 24-hour emergency department in the county.
- 14,000 Volume ED.
- West Valley Hospital has been serving the community for more than 100 years.
- Eligible for Employee Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services