Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- 8 hours NP coverage.
- Atls and NRP required.
- West Valley Hospital has been serving the community for more than 100 years.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- West Valley Hospital, part of Salem Health, serves patients across Polk County as the only 24-hour emergency department in the county.
- We are Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities in Dallas, OR.
- Dallas is 13 miles west of Salem and 60 miles Southwest of Portland.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality people.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Located just west of Salem in the beautiful and scenic Willamette Valley, Dallas has immediate access to all Oregon has to offer, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Wine Country.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- West Valley Hospital is proud to partner with the best physicians in the region as well with Ohsu, Portland's premier teaching hospital.
- 15,500 Volume ED.
- Eligibility for Oregon's Rural Practitioner Tax Credit.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 12 hour shifts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services