Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pendleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The local rivers and reservoir make the area ideal for fishing, camping and other outdoor recreation activities.
- The Wild Horse Resort and Casino located in Pendleton features a plethora of entertainments.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Throughout the year, Pendleton hosts a variety of events and activities for the whole family.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time physicians for new opportunity in Pendleton, Oregon.
- Every September, the city plays host to the Pendleton Round-Up which is a rodeo that brings over 50,000 people to the area as well as the Happy Canyon Pageant which is a night pageant portraying American Indian culture and life on the frontier.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 12,000 Annual ED patient visits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- For those who enjoy educational experiences, Pendleton is home to the Tamastslikt Cultural Institute and the Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- A Festival of Trees is held each December put on by the St. Anthony Hospital Foundation.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The current facility for St. Anthony Hospital was built in 2013 and boasts a state of the art facility featuring 4 operating rooms, 11 emergency rooms and 30 patient rooms.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Considered the cultural center of Eastern Oregon, Pendleton is located along the Umatilla River and has a population of over 16,000.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services