Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a comfortable elevation of 2,160 feet, Newport is a city that provides a unique experience of four distinct seasons.
- It is located on the border of Washington and Idaho, just west of the Pend Oreille River.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Whether you are a resident of the greater Pend Oreille Valley, Priest River, Priest Lake or are just passing through for recreation.
- Emergency Department features.
- In the great outdoors, Newport Hospital and Health Services provides care when you need it,.
- Independent Contractor status.
- One can see an abundance of wildlife including deer, elk and moose along with wild birds including pheasants, turkeys, ospreys and bald eagles.
- 6,500 Annual Emergency Department Visits.
- Medical license and.
- Physician Benefits.
- Newport is less than an hour's drive north of Spokane, which has an International airport (GEG) for easy access to the city.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- As a critical access hospital with two rural health clinics, Newport Hospital and Health Services offers excellent care to all and proudly serve as a patient-centered medical home to our residents in Eastern Washington and our neighbors in Northern Idaho.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- The City of Newport has a current population of just over 2,000.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Summers present an enjoyable scenic drive through rugged mountains and along pristine rivers.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- A "typical" old-fashioned town, Newport is the county seat of Pend Oreille County, Washington, and is the gateway to northern Washington, Idaho, and Canada.
- From Spokane you can travel through Newport to ski resorts in both the United States and Canadian Rockies.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Newport, WA.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services