Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14,000 Volume ED.
- Dallas is 13 miles west of Salem and 60 miles Southwest of Portland.
- Independent Contractor status.
- You can count on high-quality care and friendly service close to home.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Eligible for Oregon's Rural Practitioner Tax Credit.
- 12 hr shifts.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Located just west of Salem in the beautiful and scenic Willamette Valley, Dallas has immediate access to all Oregon has to offer, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Wine Country.
- West Valley Hospital is proud to partner with the best physicians in the region as well with Ohsu, Portland's premier teaching hospital.
- We are seeking Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Dallas, OR.
- West Valley Hospital, part of Salem Health, serves patients across Polk County as the only 24-hour emergency department in the County.
- West Valley Hospital has been serving the community for more than 100 years.
- Physician Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services