Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Southern Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional benefit and perks.
- Retirement - 401k or 403b.
- Performance bonus.
- Excellent schools.
- In this role you will work with NP/RN teams to provide quality healthcare to the community.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Paid CMEs.
- An abundance of cultural and recreational attractions.
- Great quality of life!
- Excellent healthcare community.
- Not a J1 or H-1B opportunity.
- Interested in exclusive social media alerts for your specialty?
- Paid malpractice.
- View Available Practice Opportunities.
- Outstanding and affordable housing.
- A regional health care system located in Southern Oregon is seeking to add a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their state of the art level three trauma Emergency Department.
- Year round camping.
- Paid relocation.
- State of the art facilities.
- Outstanding health benefits, including family, dental and vision.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Med Dox iFind.